Your Private Tour
Tulum Coba cenote tour
TULUM COBA CENOTE
After Visiting tulum, we would head to Coba ruins to bike through the site and discover the dense vegetation the site is nested in as well as the proof of an ancient and thrilling metropolis. It represents a big contrast with Tulum site in all aspects which is why it is a perfect match to combine in one day. (45 min drive time between sites).
After a buffet lunch, we would go for a swim in an underground cenote near Coba village. Considering wishes and logistics there is the option of the vegetarian brunch in the jungle.
This tour is a combination of Tulum cenote tacos & Coba natural
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances to ruins and cenote
- All required gear for cenotes swim (wet suit and snorkel)
- Tacos lunch
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- Bathing suit
- Good sport shoes
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.