Your Private Tour
Tulum cenote private tour
TULUM CENOTE TACOS/BRUNCH
You can´t miss the opportunity of visiting these mystical ruins along the coast facing the turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea. Prehispanic Tulum, called Zama and delimited by a wall, is unique for its location but also historically as the living city witnessed the arrival of the Spanish boats in 1519 and was described as “big and magnificent as Sevilla”.
Because Tulum has it all and is famous internationally for its Cenotes, we will go for a refreshing swim and/or some snorkeling before heading for the best tacos in town to discover local gastronomy. There is the vegetarian option in the jungle for an inspiring and off-the-beaten-track brunch.
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances to ruins and cenote
- Tacos lunch
- Snorkeling gear for cenote
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- bathing suit
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.