Your Private Tour
Sian kaan private tour
SIAN KAAN BOAT EXPLORATION
A MIX BETWEEN SPACE & TIME
The Natural Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka’an, composed of a unique configuration and specific wildlife became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. We propose you discover the reason why by exploring this incredible natural environment by boat (fully private not shared). Through channels and lagoons, we will reach an estuary and touch the ground on the beach. This way, we aim at spotting as much wildlife as possible. Depending on the season there are many species of birds to see. We will float in the channels to fully soak in this magical place. Cooler comes fully loaded with snacks and drinks!
Lunch would be some of the best tacos in Tulum Town to discover the local gastronomy.
- Private transportation and guide
- Sian Ka’an fee entrance and private boat ride
- Tacos lunch
- Filled cooler with bottled water and plenty of snacks
- Maximum capacity of 4 people per boat since Covid restrictions
- As much protection against the sun possible ex: long sleeves lycra
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.