Your Private Tour
Muyil private tour
MUYIL & SIAN KA’AN CHANNELS
IN BETWEEN SKY & EARTH
Learn about the history of the Maya temples in the dense vegetation Muyil is nestled in. Having the Natural Biosphere of Sian Ka’an as the environment, since 1987 UNESCO World Heritage Site, Muyils ruins represents the most significant ones of the 23 known archaeological sites of the Mayan civilization in the Sian Kaan area. It is a great opportunity and experience to be floating in these water channels discovering this unique natural environment.
By walking through tropical forest and by boat, live an experience out of time between 2 dimensions
Lunch would be some of the best tacos in Tulum Town to discover the local gastronomy.
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances : Muyil ruins, fee entrance Sian Ka’an and boat ride
- Tacos Lunch
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- Bathing suit
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.