Your Private Tour
Ek balam private tour
EK BALAM THE MAGNIFICENT
One of the most preserved archaeological sites in Yucatan!
“Jaguar star” is the last site to have been opened to the public in the Northern Yucatan Peninsula. Ek Balam offers a wealth of Mayan artistic structures made from stucco (a type of plaster). The façade mural rich in decoration and incredibly well conserved is one of a kind.
From the summit of its main structure, The Acropolis you can enjoy an incredible view of the low jungle. Come and discover the fine artwork in the ultimate and most recent Mayan sites.
After all these efforts refresh yourselves in a nearby and amazing cenote we reach by bike (5 min) or light hiking ( back and forth 30min).
We will have lunch in downtown Valladolid and taste the local Gastronomy in a restaurant. With its colonial heritage and architectural style the city, transformed through history by the Spanish conquest, offers a pleasant throwback in time and more understanding of the Yucatan peninsula history with its heroic past.
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances to ruins and cenote
- Lunch in a downtown restaurant with 4 options of specialties (1 vegetarian option) or specialty of local Town, Temozon with its smoked meat
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- Comfy shoes
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.