Your Private Tour
Coba private tour
A NATURAL EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF THE YUCATAN PENINSULA
In the heart of the tropical jungle and surrounded by several lakes, Coba opens its doors of a prehispanic metropolis to the modern world. Travel through the site by bike or by “pus pus” by taking the ancient Mayan built road or “Sacbeob” incidentally one of the longest of the Northern Yucatan Peninsula. Admiring the 42m of the “Nohoch Mul” pyramid, the biggest of the peninsula will give you an astonishing view of some of the evidence left by what was once a thrilling society. Come to explore a site surrounded by dense vegetation that gives you a taste of adventure and brings you closer to the Mayan people.
The second part of the day is dedicated to swimming in one of the cenotes of the area that offers a different configuration than the ones in tulum. Big closed chamber offering a different sensation.
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances to ruins and cenote
- Bike or pus pus ride through ruins
- Lunch Buffet in Coba
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- Good shoes
- Extra t-shirt
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.