Your Private Tour
Coba hiking private tour
COBA NATURAL HIKING
AN ADVENTURE IN THE HEART OF THE YUCATAN PENINSULA
This tour is designed and thought for spending time being in direct touch with the environment of the Peninsula of Yucatan by walking and discovering the local and specific flora. In the area of Punta Laguna, well known as a natural habitat of free-living Spider monkeys, we will hike through the tropical forest, rappel down a cenote (optional), cross the lagoon on a 250 meter / 750 feet long zip-line, and go on a canoe ride.
Since it is the natural habitat of free-living monkeys we cannot promise any sights but will make sure to do our best to observe these beautiful animals.
We will have lunch with a local family. Their recognized animal rescue unit is the best representation of passion and care for nature. You would be able to see some wild animals, the Mayan bees, and the orchard for a deeper understanding of local life.
Stepping the ancient Mayan-built road or “Sacbeob” to discover a 2000 years old thrilling metropolis nestled in dense vegetation is quite an experience for hike lovers. The main Pyramid “Nohoch Mul” is pointing at 42 m high and stands as the tallest of the area.
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances to ruins and Monkey reserve
- Lunch in Local family
- Access to the preservation animal unit
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- Good sport shoes
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.