Your Private Tour
Chichen Itza private tour
CHICHEN ITZA & VALLADOLID
THE IMPOSING BEAUTY
Chichen Itza has been a UNESCO world heritage site since 1988 and is one of the most important heritage sites of the Mayan civilization. It has also been listed as one of the “New 7 Wonders of the World”. The ruins here really are key to understanding the intricacies of the Mayan world. It is a major site that offers an excellent perspective of the splendor the Maya civilization reached.
The second part of the day is dedicated to swimming in a ”sinkhole” now so famously known as cenote before having lunch in downtown Valladolid and taste the local Gastronomy in a restaurant. With its colonial heritage and architecture style the city, transformed through history by the Spanish conquest, offers a pleasant throwback in time and more understanding of the Yucatan peninsula history with its heroic past
- Private transportation and guide
- All entrances to ruins and cenote
- Lunch in a downtown restaurant with 4 options of specialties (1 vegetarian option)
- Filled cooler with bottled water and snacks
- Sun glasses
- Comfy shoes
- Bathing suit
- Pay on the day of your tour
- Cash or CC accepted (visa or master card)
- No full upfront commitment, just leave a booking fee and pay the rest once your tour is completed.